- I live and die by bullet points. #dramaticmuch #sorrynotsorry
- I am annoyed at myself for using hashtags as if they are a part of a normal sentence. Yet, I cannot stop. #sorrynotsorry again. Ugh.
- Part 1: We are currently rocking Finley to sleep. Hoping we don't live to regret it...especially since how is she going to fall asleep at daycare?!?
|"Rock me, Mama!"|
- Part 2: I sing her a few lullabies while we rock and then I play a Spotify playlist I made just for such occasions. I was inspired by the aptly named playlist I found, "Lullaby Music That Helps the Baby Sleep but Doesn't Make Me Homicidal". I think the creator and I are kindred spirits.
- Part 3: I'm drawn to acoustic versions of love songs. Imagine my delight when I realize the lyrics of a love song can dually apply to your significant other AND your child. Awww. #motherhood
- I'm an anxious mess about having to go back to work and leave Finley. That's all I can say about it without going into hysterics.
Oh how I will miss that face!
- I want to try blogging for real, but I have a hard time doing (and sharing) something unless I think I'm going to be "good" at it. I have a difficult time letting go of those expectations that NO ONE but I have put on myself. I'm also scared to share my words with people I know in real life. People I don't know personally? Read away. People who I may come face-to-face with? A different story. I think it's that I'm concerned they'll think blogging is stupid and OF COURSE I absolutely care what others think of me. #peoplepleaser
- I love reading Elizabeth's blog Teaching Sam and Scout. She's also a teacher and keeps it completely real, hence this link-up. I just feel like I can really relate to her and that is what blogging is all about. I'm also hoping I don't have too many grammatical errors and run-on sentences since she is an English teacher :)